All abstracts accepted either as poster or oral communication are freely available ONLINE at the Clinical Therapeutics website, ww.clinicaltherapeutics.com (follow this link to view and download abstracts)
Presentation of Abstracts:
- Abstracts have been accepted either as poster or oral communication.
- If your abstract has been accepted as a poster, you will be requested to be available for discussion during the corresponding poster viewing session.
- Details on poster format and poster guidelines can be downloaded here.
Abstract submissions for EACPT 2013 are now closed.
EACPT Congress Scholarships:
EACPT offers scholarships to help young doctors and scientists participate in the EACPT 2013 congress in Geneva. Each scholarship has a value of EUR 500. In order to qualify to be considered for a scholarship, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Submit an abstract for the EACPT 2013 congress
- Be aged less than 35 years old
- Provide a letter of support from your Department Head
In order to be considered for an EACPT scholarship, please be sure to tick the box in the abstract submission system.
EACPT 2013 Poster Prize:
The EACPT 2013 committee will be awarding one Poster Prize per day of CHF 1,000 of the EACPT 2013 congress. The winning posters will be selected amongst those accepted and presented at the congress. All posters accepted and presented will be considered.
Abstract Submission Opening: 10 November 2012
Submission Deadline: 12 April 2013
Notification to Submitters: 31 May 2013
Deadline to Register for Congress: 30 June 2013
(Accepted presenters will still be able to register at the Early Bird rates up to 30 June 2013)